Thank you so much to all of you who support your church with regular giving.
Ways to give
How to give in person
- Give to the collection plate at a service
- Envelope giving - talk to one of the church wardens if this is your preferred method
- Contactless giving - you can donate electronically by tapping your credit/debit card or your phone on our contactless donations device
Envelope giving and (from Oct-23) contactless giving allows us to collect GIft Aid on your donations where applicable.
How to give remotely
- Parish Giving Scheme - make a one-off gift or set up regular giving that can be inflation-linked if you choose
- Set up a regular Standing Order - download the DPCC Standing Order Form and the DPCC Gift Aid Declaration Form
- Peoples Fundraising webpage - a one-off gift can be made online via our fundraising page
All of these remote giving methods allow us to collect Gift Aid on your donation where applicable.
Supporting our a particular cause or activity
If you would like your donation to be used for a specific purpose, please let a church warden or the Treasurer know. Donations to our Big Build campaign may be made via the Peoples Fundraising webpage.
Alternatively, cash or cheques (made payable to Dunnington PCC) can be put through the Rectory Letterbox (Church Street) or via your normal church contacts. Please mark the envelope with “fabric donation”. This will ensure your donation is assigned to the fabric fund used specifically for this work.
For further information, advice or assistance on any of these methods, please contact our treasurer or churchwardens.